As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Holland Bulb Farms #ad
Hardy Fall Cyclamen #adHolland Bulb Farms #ad
- Perennial in zones 5 to 9. Cyclamen neapolitanum. Package contains 2 bulbs. This item will bloom Early Fall. Bulb size: 10/13 cm.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Cyclamen Persicum Garden Flower Seed Mix for Outdoor Containers or Indoor House Plants, 50 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Often called florist's cyclamen, these flowering house plants are often in floral shops during the winter months. Cyclamen is a 12 inch annual plant growing in USDA zones 6 - 8. After flowering, the plants should be allowed to dry for summer dormancy.
In late september, start watering the plants again to break dormancy and stimulate its winter flowering period.
Fertilize flowering Cyclamen monthly with a balanced fertilizer diluted to 1/2 the strength. It can also be grown as a perennial indoors as a house plant. They have sweet scented small 1/2 to 3/4 inch flowers that are produced on long stems, held upright above the foliage.
Sow 2 - 3 seeds per plant to begin growing your indoor house plant or you outdoor annual. The plants should be well watered and allowed to dry until the surface has become dry before watering again. Water from the bottom and not directly over the crown.
3. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Live Potted Plant Red Cyclamen Persicum Hardy in Zones 4-10, Nice size Plant #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Beautiful flowering cyclamen is a great Houseplant or garden accent plant during the cool months of the year, Provides great color with bright coloring flowers and accent foilage. Hardy in zones 4-10 .
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Cyclamen Royal Mini Garden Flower Seed Mix for Outdoor Containers or Indoor House Plants, 10 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Cyclamen persicum plants are well-suited for shaded gardens or beds, for coastal gardens where temperatures are moderate in nature, and they make a wonderful flowering house plant.
The optimal temperature range should not be allowed to fall below 50F or to rise above 70F at any time. Sudden changes are always fatal to its growth. Soak the cyclamen seeds until they are swollen before sowing. Cyclamen are wonderful flowering house plants, and with some patience and care, they can be grown from flower seeds.
Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Cyclamen is a 12 inch tall annual grown in USDA zones 6 - 8. Although the cyclamen is a tender plant, it does not need a strong heat, and will not endure temperature extremes of any kind. Grow these cyclamen from flower seed for their brilliant colored blooms and attractive contrasting foliage.
5. Outsidepride #ad
10 Seeds, Outsidepride Cyclamen Advantage Garden Flower Seed Mix for Outdoor Containers or Indoor House Plants #adOutsidepride #ad
- The butterfly mix has shades of rose and pink flowers which arise on individual stalks from among the leaves. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Cyclamen is a 12 inch tall annual growing in USDA zones 6 - 8.
Cyclamen are most commonly grown for their flowers, although variations in their foliage make them attractive plants even when not in bloom. Cyclamen make wonderful flowering houseplants. The cyclamen produces heart-shaped leaves marked with silver marbling from a huge tuber only half-buried in its potting mix.
6. The Three Company #ad
Beautiful Spring Flowers, 12" Tall by 5" Wide in 1 Qt Pot, Live Zonal Geraniums, Red 3 Plants Per Pack #adThe Three Company #ad
- Live plants: our plants are grown exclusively for Deep Roots and The Three Company, shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! Using fertilizer every 2-4 weeks will help their growth.
Care: zonal geraniums do best in full sun to partial shade in slightly acidic, well-draining soil. Water regularly but be sure to let the soul dry out for a day or two in between waterings.
Growth: they can grow up to 24 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Spring color: these zonal geraniums will add the perfect touch to your beautiful garden with their bold color. Fun fact: zonal geraniums get their name from the zone of color that can be found in the middle of their leaves.
7. Plants for Pets #ad
Home Décor Planting Kit or Outdoor Garden Gifts by Plants for Pets, Live House Plants in Plant Containers, Growers Choice Plant Set in Planters with Potting Soil Mix, Easy to Grow Houseplants 6 Pack #adPlants for Pets #ad
- Houseplant delivery: your grower’s choice plant pack includes 6 healthy plants, delivered right to your doorstep. Important cold weather warning: plants for pets strongly discourages placing an order if your local temperature is below 32 degrees. Each plant ships in a 2” container.
The plants featured in this assortment will be at risk of arriving damaged and/or frozen if shiPPED IN FRIGID CONDITIONS. A foliage plant like a Pothos live plant or Fittonia live plant are the easiest, low-maintenance live plant decor. Live houseplants: a growers choice 6-pack plant collection featuring these easy plants: a live Fittonia plant, an Aralia plant, a live Pothos plant, a Dieffenbachia plant, and other green plants.
Product dimensions 2 x 2 x 4 inches. More indoor house plants: your mix may include a chlorophytum comosum spider plant, ficus repens, scindapsus live plant, heart leaf philodendron live plant, peperomia live plant, and more.
The plants in each pack will vary. Gifts for plant lovers: surprise someone special with these plant gifts along with other live plants like a snake plant, Hawaiian pothos live plant, tradescantia, and plant accessories like plant terrariums, houseplant soil and plant pots. Natural home decor: use your plants for living room decor or even home office decor.
8. NOTSWOH #ad
120Pcs Cyclamen Seeds for Your Home or Garden | Fragrant #adNOTSWOH #ad
- Cyclamen is very fragrant and emits a pleasant fragrance. These plants are cold-flowering plants, which begin to bloom in late winter or early spring, but dormant in hot summer.
Cyclamen is an excellent flowering indoor plant. They are beautiful and charming flowers with a long flowering period of up to three months. It is a 12-inch tall annual plant.
9. American Plant Exchange #ad
Swiss Cheese Vine Plant, American Plant Exchange Live Monstera Adansonii Plant, Vine and Plant Pot for Home and Garden Decor, 6" Pot Green #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Monstera plant pot: monstera adansonii is a beautiful plant with vibrant, large, green leaves. Home and garden decor: our monstera adansonii plant pot is perfect for windowsills, balconies, and gardens. They can also survive in low light conditions.
Easy maintenance: monstera adansonii plants thrive in bright, indirect light, with the ideal temperature being 60-80° F. The plant’s leaves have natural oval-shaped holes called fenestrations that help it stand up to high winds and allow light to pass through to its lower parts.
The plant can reach up to 3–5’ as a potted plant and up to 13' as a vine. Indoor plants: monstera adansonii plants, also known as swiss cheese Vine, are fast-growing climbers and look great dangling their vines from a stake or trellis, in containers, or in hanging baskets.
The plant is toxic to pets if ingested. Health benefits: live plants purify the air in their surroundings and thus enable you to inhale clean, fresh air while also helping to boost mood levels. A heat pack is included with each plant if your region experiences cold weather. The vines are a great gift option for friends and family. The usda hardiness zone for outdoor planting is 10–11.