As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hello Organics #ad
Goji/Wolfberry Berry Plants Lycium Barbarum Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- The price includes four 4 goji plants with usPS Shipping. They are very high in antioxidants and good for brain health. I recommend when you receive your plants to grow in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot in a good organic potting soil like Fox Farm's Happy Frog.
See full product description for more information on Variety and How to Grow. Goji berries are considered among one of the super fruits.
These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 4-6 inches tall. Most all edible plants grow well in full sun but a little shade won’t hurt. Goji berries can produce fruit from a small size plant and can bear fruit once temperatures are consistently above 80 degrees. Goji plants can be planted in most healthy soils in normal pH range.
2. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Quart Pot, Dynamite Goji Berry lycium , Live Plant, Super Fruit #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Goji berry plants grow to a height of about 7 feet tall, and the weight of the berries cause the branches to arch over into a Weeping configuration that makes the berries very easy to harvest.
The thorn less dynamite goji Berry shrub is self pollinating and produces intensely sweeter berries when grown in the full sun or slightly shaded. Ships in a quart pot -- may ship dormant when ordered from November thru April.
Mature height 5-7 feet -- mature width 5-7 feet -- light requirements full sun to partial shade -- hardiness zones 5-10 The brilliant red berries look much like Small peppers and can be eaten fresh when they ripen in June, or the berries can be dried for eating later.
3. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Non GMO, Earthcare Seeds Tibetan Goji Berry 100 Seeds Lycium chinense Heirloom, Open Pollinated #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Grows best in zones 5 - 9 Grows in Most Soils with Good Drainage. Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool. Drought tolerant once Established - Fruits in the Second Year from Seed.
Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Can be eaten fresh or dried Mixed in Salads and Deserts or Great as a Healthy Snack. Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons. Long lived shrub and Prolific Producer of Deliciously Nutritious Goji Berries.
4. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
CHUXAY GARDEN Goji Seed, Goji Berry,Wolfberry 50 Seeds Perennial Non GMO Edible Fruit Healthy Food Gardening Gifts Easily Grow Deciduous Shrub #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- Use. Young wolfberry shoots and leaves are harvested commercially as a leaf vegetable. The berries are used in dishes as either a garnish or a source of sweetness.
Hardiness zone. 3-10 When to plant. Sow seeds indoors in spring. Tall. The goji plant is a slightly thorny deciduous woody shrub, typically 3 to 6 feet tall when cultivated and pruned, though plants can reach 12 feet tall in their natural state.
Sow 2 to 3 seeds in each pot, and do not add fertilizer. Grow. It's important to cultivate strong seedlings, about 5mm ¼” deep. Use a sterilized seed starting mix, so once the seeds sprout, use generous artificial light.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Herb Goji Berry FBA-4437 Red 200 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 1 year in pots and 2 years in ground. A supremely nutritous berry adaptable for many uses. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Much lauded as a "superfruit" in recent years. Germination rate about 70% or better.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Packet of 20 Seeds, Gojiberry Seeds Lycium barbarum #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 20+ gojiberry seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Seeds make great gifts for all ages.