As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Easy to Grow #ad
3 Large Flower Bulbs for Planting | Ships from Easy to Grow TM, White Dinner Plate Dahlia Snow Country | Huge White Blooms #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Authentic: a thoughtful product of Easy to Grow, an American company. Massive blooms: large dinner plate dahlia bulbs produce colorful blooms growing up to 12" across and sometimes even larger! Incredibly long-lasting: Beautiful Dinner Plate Dahlias start flowering in early summer and continue well into fall.
Easy to grow: give these massive Dinner Plate Dahlias a sunny spot with well-drained, and they'll give you months of stunning flowers. Cut flower favorite: it's no secret that long-lasting Dinner Plate Dahlias are one of the best flowers for bouquets and other cut arrangements.
2. CZ Grain #ad
Made in USA, Giant Dahlia Dinner Plate Flower Seeds, Ships from Iowa., Exotic Mix 100+ Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Customer satisfaction: buy with confidence from cz grain. 100+ seeds to grow exotic Dahlia Labyrinth Mix - Stunning Colors. The perfect diy gift: for mom, him or her, masters, housewarming or any other occasion.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. All natural soil like cz grain soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil! Giant flowering dahlia: ideal for container or mass planting. Ideal for beginners, anniversaries, dad, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, holidays, and children alike.
You get authentic seeds shipped from Iowa. Dahlia labyrinth flowers are a wonderful choice for adding color to your landscaping or home as they are also a good long-lasting cut flower. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience these amazing flowers. Healthy seeds: easy to grow and maintain.
3. Holland Bulb Farms #ad
Thomas Edison Dinnerplate Dahlia #adHolland Bulb Farms #ad
- This item will bloom Late Summer. Perennial in zones 8 to 10 . Bulb size: No 1. Package contains 1 tuber. Dahlia.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Cafe Au Lait, Dinner Plate Dahlia, 5 Gallon Size Bareroot Tuber… #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 80 days from planting until bloom. Or plant in ground. Non gmO. Plant 1 tuber per pot, the crown must be just above the soil. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Cafe au lait - large dinner plate dahlia - 5 gallon Size Bareroot TuberLinda's Baby Dahlia - 5 Gallon Size Bare Root Tuber.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Dinner Plate Dahlia, Cafe Au Lait Rose, 5 Gallon Size Bare Root Tuber #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Cafe au lait rose dahlia - 5 Gallon Size Bare Root Tuber. Non gmO. 80 days from planting until bloom. Plant 1 tuber per pot, the crown must be just above the soil. Or plant in ground. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
6. Votaniki #ad
Votaniki Lavender Perfection Dahlia Dinner Plate #adVotaniki #ad
- Soil, loamy soil that contains plenty of soggy matter and drains well. Ornamental features of dahlia lavender flower: this dahlia plants flowers seeds ready to plant is dinner plate sized blooms in a striking lavender-pink petals, fast growing variety blooming in your garden from midsummer to autumn, these outdoor plant with large flowers are perfect for growing in a mixed herbaceous border, these lavender seeds for planting in spring are vigorous, and makes an excellent cut flower and exhibiting.
This duet decorative dahlia bulbs tubers variety has one of the longest lasting blooms after cut. This lavender perfection dahlia tuber grows to 1.
1m with wonderful lush dahlia foliage. You can start dahlias flowers bulbs for planting indoors in early spring, Temperature and Humidity: Dahlia flowers bulbs for planting prefer rich, and then move them outdoors once the frost has passed and the ground temperatures have reached 60 °F.
Brief knowledge of decorative dahlia: stunning dahlia seeds for planting tuber are actually fairly easy to grow, with blooms of rich purple-pink petals. Fill in with soil gently. Planting lavender dahlia bulbs perennial: plant these flowers seed bulbs at the depth that is three times to the dahlias bulbs height, and at least 1-1/2 bulb-widths apart. The plants need good air circulation to thrive, plant bulbs in an area of full sun, water regularly, fertilize promptly when new growth appears. These spring flowers seeds for planting outdoors thrives in exposure to more than 6 hours.
7. Holland Bulb Farms #ad
Kelvin Floodlight Dinnerplate Dahlia #adHolland Bulb Farms #ad
- Bulb size: No. 1. This item will bloom Summer to Frost. Dahlia. Package contains 1 tuber. Perennial in zones 8 to 10 .
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Red Babylon Dinner Plate Dahlia, 5 Gallon Size Bareroot Tuber #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Non gmO. Planting: plant tubers so the crown is at or just below the soil surface. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Or plant in ground. Plant 1 tuber per pot, the crown must be just above the soil.
Be gentle, some tubers are delicate and easily broken if handled too rough. 80 days from planting until bloom. Eyes should be visible or will develop where the old stem and tubers meet. Red babylon dinner plate Dahlia - 5 Gallon Size Bareroot Tuber.
9. Willard & May #ad
3 Large Tubers Per Package, Mixed Colors, Dinnerplate Dahlia Bulbs #adWillard & May #ad
- Mature height: 36-48" - Light Requirements: Full Sun. Resilient plant, Good as Cut Flowers. 3 large bulbs per package - Bulb Size No. 1.
10. Holland Bulb Farms #ad
Seattle Dinnerplate Dahlia #adHolland Bulb Farms #ad
- 1. Dahlia. Package contains 1 tuber. Bulb size: No. This item will bloom Summer to Frost. Perennial in zones 8 to 10 .